Monday 16 May 2011

Who moved my cheese?

Discussed about this in class today... The beginning of personal learning and growth starts with change. And how do people response to change can clearly be seen in Dr. Spencer Johnson's book 'Who Moved my Cheese'. Four characters with four different responses to change... Sniff, Scurry, Hem and Haw.

Well, if you haven't read this book yet, you should read it... It's a quick and easy read... I took 1.5 hours to finish it. And would say that it's worth every minute of it. The pdf format is available here.

Read, and reflect about your response to change... I think I'm more of a "Haw"... I take quite a long time to get out of my "old cheese" and move on to my "new cheese". Reluctant at first, but when I am no longer afraid, I will progress to my "new cheese". So, I got to "smell my cheese" more often so that I know it has gone "old" and I can find my "new cheese" :D

Picture from: http://www.isabelperez.com/activities/cheese_summary.pdf

1 comment:

  1. What a cheesy post! Haha.. I'm going to take the time to read it... but not today XD

    Still occupied with other stuff that I already planned to do... :D

    Thanks for sharing the pdf

    ReplyDelete